skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Paris, Je t'aime
(GIVERNY)
08 February 2009
Obama for President
Who wouldn't want Obama on their bum?
(Some underwear I found at a boutique in Le Marais.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like what you read? Leave a comment!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So don't be tempted by the shiny apple
Don't you eat of the bitter fruit
Hunger only for a taste of justice
Hunger only for a world of truth
Cause all that you have is your soul
- Tracy Chapman
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(42)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(12)
I don't speak English good no more
My mom's is better
Paella, sangria, churros...must be ¡Madrid!
Paris, tu m'as manqué
It's too late for a clever title
Je suis fini
Sunsets and Chocolate
Obama for President
Soldes!
I'm Yours
Broke the bank
Hey there, February
►
January
(14)
We're all abroad together
agonizing delights of the unemployed
Jill ne sais quoi
la vie d'un pèlerin linguistique continue
euh, comment on dit..?
laura krantz
No comments:
Post a Comment
Like what you read? Leave a comment!