11 February 2009

Sunsets and Chocolate

Not much time to write anything, as I have to study for midterms (I'm not sure how I feel about abbreviated semesters...), but I caught a beautiful sunset over the Seine this evening on my walk home from school. These are proof that my two feet beat the métro any day.

[the tippy top of the sunset]

[crossing over to the Right Bank]

[the Passy viaduct]

[sunset over the Right Bank]

And introducing.....pain au chocolat...aux amandes! (My favorite pastry made even more succulent with the addition of what is essentially an almond paste. It tasted kind of like a mélange of galette de roi and pain au chocolat, my two favorite desserts. It was good, but a bit too rich for me. I think I'll stick to enjoying the two separately.)

[a rich little piece of heaven]

C'est tout. "La Cantatrice Chauve" is calling my name.

1 comment:

  1. hey we saw the same sunset! who'da thunk... :p

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Leave a comment!